Friday, May 04, 2007

Birthday Glasses

I celebrated my birthday yesterday by getting my first pair of glasses. They are sitting on my nose as I type this. Feels kinda weird.

The picture above is the actual model.

It was an interesting birthday. If I broke it down into numbers, it was like this:

1 killer exam
6 "happy birthday" phone calls
53 "happy birthday" facebook posts
3 "happy birthday" facebook messages
1 "happy birthday" surprise appearance at my door! (Thanks Snoop)
1 dinner at Tov-Li
0 offers for summer jobs

I don't celebrate my birthday because that makes me feel weird, but I'll still blog about it. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Welcome to May everyone. Remember, it's an important month. There is Mother's Day, Free Comic Book Day, and Victoria Day (for you Canucks). It's a fun time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved