Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Words can't describe

Avi takes part in a state ceremony as Israel's President, Shimon Peres observes


Words can't describe the experience I had living and working in Israel for half a year. It was the best 185 days of my life!

I'm heading back to Toronto tonight, and it pains me to leave. I hope to return as soon as possible. I miss my family and friends in Canada, and I'm very excited to see them. It's a weird feeling to trade one home for another.

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Psalms - 137, 5-7).

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved