Thursday, May 26, 2005

Leaving on a jet plane

skatemonkey
A crazy skate monkey that I adore. I think he's trying to flip me off.

This is the second day of Shul of Rock, and there are already 4 posts (including this one,) and two comments on one of them. Very cool.
I've been taking pictures since I was old enough to soil a diaper, and now I want to share them with you! (The pictures, not the baby shit.) I'm leaving in a few days for beautiful Israel, and I'm too caught up in preparations to write anything overly irreverent, so instead, I'm going to pile on some cool/fun pics I've shot recently for your perusal. Photo-blog party! If you've got photos you want to share, leave some linkage in the comment box.
Oh, and this blog will likely lay dormant until I return (mid-June). I should have just started it then, but I couldn't wait!
oldflashmcgee
This is Old Flash McGee. He works at the famous Imperial Pub.
His claim to fame is that he can carry a lot of stuff at once. He bears
a striking resemblance to Toronto voice artist Benjamin Israel.

birds
Birds at the Walden Galleria, Buffalo NY. 22.05.05.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved