Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Liam Kyle Sullivan

You may know Liam Kyle Sullivan from his YouTube hit video "Shoes". It has been viewed over 4 million times. Sullivan is one of the top subscribed comedians on the site and his sketch comedy is the closest thing I can find to the Kids in the Hall these days. He was recently cast in a new VH1 series - "I Hate My 30s", and it looks really funny. It combines scripted comedy with unexpected musical breakout scenes, and some full song sequences have been posted online.

Check out 'Wedding Nights' from "I Hate My 30s". If you are a Grease fan, you will find the song and dance a little extra funny:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved