Thursday, August 30, 2007

An Open Letter to Owen Wilson


Dear Mr. Wilson,

You don’t know me, but I’m a fan of your work. As of my writing this, I recently heard that according to various reports, you attempted to commit suicide. There is a lot of speculation about the circumstances surrounding the incident. As you begin the healing process, I would like you to know that thousands of your fans and admirers are wishing for your recovery and continued success in your film career.

I don’t know you. I just know of you, and after having cultivated a screen persona as an affable, laugh inducing figure, your suicide attempt is all the more shocking. You have a lot to live for, and I am not referring to your multi-million dollar bank account. I speak of your family, friends, and the promise that a new day can bring. You are hurting right now, and you should be aware that you are not alone.

All the best,

- Avi

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's sweet man. Did he actually try to commit suicide?

5:03 am  
Blogger Avi said...

Yes. http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/story.html?id=eb7c4f9f-4048-4754-b2f9-7eef14042f67&k=90883

7:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was hooked on heroin and cocaine when the incident occurred. You still support this guy?

9:13 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

Where do you get your facts from? I'm not denying what you said, I just want to know what your source is.

And hey, I'm a fan of Cobain, and he was an addict. I think JFK was a good president, and he was an adulterous drinker. I never said Wilson was a good person.

5:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved