Sunday, September 05, 2010

Not cool

"Hello my fellow Herzelians"

Hey Folks,

Taking a one month hiatus without announcing it is really not cool.

Just passing through a tumultuous patch right now, but in a little while things will be normalized. At the tail end of my MA program and the deadlines are hitting me fast and furious.

I've got so much I should be sharing on here. This blog is a great outlet for me to drop all kinds of talk about the current Israel/Palestinian peace talks, the latest going-ons in Canada, and juicy tidbits from the dark streets of Herzliya.

And you know, I'm hoping on editing some new videos to share with you too. All in good time.
But for now, please sit tight, and come back for a visit in a little while and we'll get this baby back on track.

No need to buy tickets for high holiday services at the Shul of Rock. This joint is free. And unfortunately, at this very moment, you are getting what you paid for!

But that'll change. Just believe in me. Someone's gotta!

- Mr. Avi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved