Thursday, June 16, 2005

For he's a jolly-good fellow


My boy Barry and I have been travelling Israel for the last 2 and a half weeks, enjoying all the country has to offer (,which is a lot!). We have rafted down rivers, climbed mountains, stayed in creepy motels, and even had the opportunity to ride invisible bikes after reaching a hallucinatory high from sleep deprivation brought on by staying up all night to study on erev Shavuot. Whenever I want to see an attraction Barry is not particularly into, he generously accomodates me anyhow. He endeared himself to the rest of our hostel by sharing a box of Marzipan rogelach. This lad has a big heart, and it comes as no surprise that his alter-ego is called Dr. Love. After having known Barry for nearly the full of my twenty years, I must say that I am one hell of a lucky guy. No-one could ask for a better friend. As far as I know, the two of us were introduced a few months after my birth (May 3rd, 85). I declare this post the commemoration of 20 years of amazing friendship. If the next 20 are half as great, they will be amazing. Thanks for everything achi. Oh, and remember pal, "I'll do kiddish".

1 Comments:

Blogger Avi said...

Hey Joey! Thanks for posting. I completely revamped this post, so your comment is a little out of place now, and seems quite perverted and funny now that it is completely out of context. For the record, Barry and I have never slept together - although you and I did once, when there was only one bed when we stayed at his place. You sir, are a sheet hogger.

9:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved