Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My new gig


Hiya kids. It has been an interesting few days around the Shul, eh? I was accused of being a master spy, a really cool optical illusion came along, and then a Hilderbrandt died.

Anyhoo, I'm still working the dead-end census job (half-way through!), but I now have another gig - and it is an exciting one! I'm a staff writer at Canada's premiere comic book news website,
The Comic Book Bin. I don't get paid, but I get to write about one my passions while also getting my name out there. Plus I get free comics... I mean how cool is that?

I just uploaded my first piece - it's an interview with Toronto's Matthew Blackett, a comic strip creator. Take a peek by clicking
here. I'd love to hear what you think of it.

Coming in the near future... an interview with Canadian icon Ed the Sock!

That'll be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved