Monday, May 29, 2006

Michael Jackson in Japan


MJ waves 'hi' to Moe

From Pulse24:

As Jackson descended on the orphanage, he first had to swim through dozens of shrieking adult fans packed in around the downtown building.

Jackson was eventually ushered into a gymnasium safely however, where he greeted more than 160 children between the ages of 3 and 18 who were also screaming constantly, as well as several nuns.

“I love you," Jackson told the screaming crowd, before asking his translator how to say the phrase in Japanese.He then sent the group into further hysterics by telling them “aishiteru.”

3 Comments:

Blogger tamwinegust said...

what does that last word mean?

8:37 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

Here is your answer:
http://japanese.about.com/library/weekly/aa021101a.htm

10:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ever since I've gotten home there has been things about Japan everywhere....I think the world is mocking me. It makes me cry.
Not really. I'll be ok.

10:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved