Thursday, September 28, 2006

Shul Bulletin, Vol. 7

Here's what's shakin':

avi-and-kimiaki
Hello, Avi! I attach some pictures! Please look at! ... The many building of Toronto were a blaze of light in the evening darkness.This picture is one of the most favorite picuture of mine! ...
Finally fifth picture was taken from downtown, I took picture with you!!!!!
SEE YOU LATER.
- Kimiaki


DSC00877
This here, is a really weird reptile I spotted in Clayton, Georgia. It looks like a snake with feet. If you know what this lil' monster is called, let me know.

DSC00435
I dug up this pic of Joey. I like it. He looks contemplative.
DSC00881
Tamara and I played air-hockey with a CD. We destroyed it.
DSC00883
Georgia was lovely, but it's good to be home.

3 Comments:

Blogger Avi said...

You look thoughtfully stoned!

And thanks for the help Adena. That creature was crazy fast.

5:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's some interesting stuff, though it doesn't seem like much has been happening. Some good pics though.

5:38 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

Tons of stuff has been happening - I just don't have pictures for it all. :D

3:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved