Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'm on Ain't It Cool !



After seeing the premiere screening of the new Jason Biggs movie The Pleasure of Your Company at the Toronto International Film Festival, I sent a review to Harry at Ain't It Cool News, the most popular fanboy movie news site on the net. It got posted today, and the reaction has been rather interesting.

Two people accused me of being a studio plant, and another reader chewed me out, saying that he saw the film earlier and didn't like it.

Those guys are a vicious bunch of wankers - Now I know why Kevin Smith likes to parody them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ain't it cool?

Man that's corny. Seriously though, you're in two online publications now. Congrats man!

11:11 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

Three if you count the Shul. :D

Thanks Snoop and Adena.

Cmdr, I owe you a phone call!

1:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved