Monday, May 14, 2007

Not again!


Almost exactly a year ago I wrote a post about dropping a class because of how terrible it was.


Well, I'm taking it again, starting tommorow. Yes, I no longer have any alternatives. No other courses to tide me over. I'm taking a course about poetry in which I will have to memorize forms of verse structure among a ton of other crap. It's gonna suck.


But I'm going to give it my best shot. It's the last full credit course of my undergraduate career. I've got to rock it hard.


It's time to kick some academic ass.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should've taken it last summer and just got it over with.

12:07 am  
Blogger Avi said...

Well they were supposed to offer a better alternative this summer (Major British Writers) but they pulled a switch on me and just offered poetry again.

12:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm....whoever pretend to be me...so not funny. I'm unimpressed.

Avi...just to clarify, that was so not me. And whoever did that is totally immature and I really don't appreciate it. And yes..I'm being serious. How old are you??

7:23 am  
Blogger Avi said...

Yeah, that's weird. I totally thought it was you. I'll track the IP through my log software to see who it was.

You sound pissed! I'd recommend getting a free gmail/blogger account. That way you'll be harder to fake.

8:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if there's another Soph that reads Avi's blog? I have multiple friends named 'Soph'...

9:13 am  
Blogger Avi said...

That's possible, I guess...

8:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved