Friday, June 01, 2007

Separated at Birth?


I was in an art supply store yesterday, searching for a good sketchbook. While browsing the shelves, an employee ambled up to me and offered her assistance. As I turned around, the two of us fell into a silent staring contest.

We both noticed that we were each wearing brown t-shirts, camo-shorts and white shoes. We were both sporting thick black glasses frames. It was weird. Could we have been separated at birth?

Of course that is where the similarities ended. She was a young, long-haired blonde woman. And I'm... well, I'm Avi.

I didn't find the sketchbook I wanted, but I did find my long lost twin.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It's separation NOT seperation

MOM

5:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you get her phone number? ;)

6:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That just shows that both of you have the same taste in fashion, and a common interest in buying art supplies.

Was she also Jewish? What about physical traits - skinny? pointy nose?

9:46 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

Isk7, would you mind identifying yourself?

And no, I don't think she was Jewish.

5:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved