Saturday, February 13, 2010

Post #339


Hi Shul of Rockers.

I had a really good weekly posting schedule going, and then it went kaput. Sorry 'bout that.

Here's some random observations I feel like sharing:

  • The movie Avatar is poorly written but worth seeing once if only for the visual spectacle
  • I'm living in Israel for over a year, but I won't be here on its most exciting day, Yom Ha'atzmaut (Independence Day). What a shame.
  • I'm going to be spending 90 minutes in Switzerland in April. I never thought I'd be able to say that.
  • Read Philip Roth's Indignation. What a great book!
  • I wanted to watch the Vancouver 2010 Olympics, but the NBC site won't let me watch the Canadian hosted games unless I'm watching from the USA. How weird is that?
  • Most Israelis don't give a flying shit that Israel is competing in the Winter Olympics. Almost zero news coverage. Can't even find an Israeli who is aware. Quite sad.
  • I saw G.I. Joey's parents today. That was really nice. :)
  • I cooked quinoa for the first time. Came out great.
  • This is the 339th post on the Shul of Rock in 5 years. That comes out to 1.3 posts a week. As long as I keep it at 1 or higher, I'm doing OK.
  • Avi loves ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved