Friday, July 15, 2005

Blogger Tag!


OK, I’m it now. Straight outta D.C. Here goes:

1. How many books do you own?

I’ve lost count. My bedroom is filled with (dangerously tall) stacks of books, and I’ve got more stuffed under the bed, behind my Obi-Wan standee, and in my closet. There are even more on bookshelves which are conveniently peppered throughout the house. Lots of books. I’ve read nearly all of them. Some multiple times. I’m an English major. Sue me.

2. Most recent purchase?
'Four Screenplays by Woody Allen'

3. Currently reading?
The Second Scroll by A.M. Klein
Napoleon Dynamite Quote Book (a gift from Sophia)

4. Books that mean the most?
Catcher in the Rye
Hamlet
Goodbye Colombus
The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz
The Handmaid’s Tale
The Royal Tenenbaums: A Screenplay
Guide to Microwave Cooking
Napoleon Dynamite Quotebook

5. Who’s next?
Mr. T, Debra, and anyone else who wants in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved