Thursday, March 16, 2006

Jane love Vaughan, Vaughan love Jane

Hiya gang! I've spoiled you with videos lately, eh? Well now I'm going to treat you to something else... An interesting factoid.

I was just flipping through the site of Mr. Brian K. Vaughan. He's the highly acclaimed writer of ongoing series such as Y: The Last Man, Runaways, and Ex Machina. Well, Jane Magazine, (yes, I said Jane!) has just listed his comic Ex Machina in their "Stuff We Love this Month" column.

As quoted on BKV.tv, Jane says (heh) "Finally, something for us hybrid comic-book/political geeks. Every month, Brian K. Vaughan and Tony Harris get better on 'Ex Machina,' their series about a superhero who becomes mayor of New York."

Well, there you have it folks. Comics have invaded women's magazines. What's next? Wonder-Woman on the cover of Cosmo? When Joss Whedon's film adaptation comes out, I wouldn't be surprised. Personally, I want to see Supergirl do a Vogue spread. Everyone knows capes are the must-have item this spring!

Read the first issue of Ex Machina for free! (7 mb)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i guess my crazy love of women magazines and your love of comics are actually coming together!
I guess we can combine our likes in the end. See, I am optomistic! :)

see you tomorrow!

5:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved