Monday, April 03, 2006

Moe's Japanese Odyssey

That's Moe on the far left. Click the image to enlarge
In case you haven't figured it out, Shul of Rock VIP Moe is in Tokyo on exchange. This is a public service announcement to inform you that he now has his own blog up, where he is displaying pictures and text detailing his ongoing adventures in Japan. If you misplace the link, just come to the shul, and scroll down to the spot just underneath the weather report. It's there.
A choice excerpt: "The cars here are the funniest looking things I've ever seen. It's like being in a country where everyone drives smartcars. I have never seen anything like it. They are small, funny shaped, and hardly fit a person in them. It's like living in a town of working toys. I swear, if I ever drive one, I will probably crash because I will be laughing so hard imagining how darn silly I must look."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved