Wednesday, March 29, 2006

CBC, Sexy Lit, and Formal Video


I don't know who these people are, but I think they are trying too hard

Ba-Zing! Post #90 has arrived!

Hey gang (and new readers)! I did an interview with the CBC today, regarding the Israeli elections. They came to U of T's Hillel to hear student perspectives and record the election 'party' in the Hillel lounge. I got some calls later telling me that I was spotted on national TV tonight, but I missed it. If you saw me blabbering about Olmert, uniliateral border definition, and taking a hard line against terrorists, congratulations.

I had a class on sexuality in Yiddish literature today. I didn't know Isaac Bashevis Singer was so spicy. Still nowhere near as dirty as my Chaucer poetry though. I never knew medieval poetry could be so... er... like that. *Shudder*

Speaking of spicy, have you kids seen the music vid from
Hillel's formal? Well, here it is:

2 Comments:

Blogger Avi said...

Moe is in Japan, and his bedroom is tiny! Noam and I ate sushi yesterday while Moe passed out in his shoebox room. Yay Moe.

9:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahha that is a great video.
It looks like the people are actually dancing to dcfc.

6:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved