Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Video: My Israeli Hotel Reunion Party

To celebrate the triumpant return to Toronto of Eli (aka Snoopy), the Shul of Rock is proud to present a new video.

It features Joey, Eli, newcomer Yossi, and myself in a little ditty I like to call "My Israeli Hotel Reunion Party".

Please note that this clip's intention is not to entertain (although it may), but rather to provide you with a glimpse into a moment that I continue to treasure. I hope you will feel as if you were there. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

13 days til Joey... storm's a-brewin boys, better get your rainboots, it's gonna be a while til daddy gets home...

12:11 am  
Blogger Avi said...

You should have saved that comment for the next video - it's a doozy. My fave video clip so far...

1:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved