Friday, February 16, 2007

Who is Oboehobo?

Avi and a Hobo that isn't G.I. Joey
OK, first off, I want to say thank you to all you Shul visitors. We have had well over 15 000 page loads and I couldn't be prouder. Thank you to Mr. T for being the guiding light that continues to inspire me.

*Ahem!*

So, who or what is Oboe Hobo? Well, her name is Rachel and she gets her education in Cincinnati, Ohio. Beyond being a really cool, interesting person, she also writes a great blog. Just like this one, it is part of the Jblog web ring. You can find a link to it near the bottom of this page. Or you can just click here.

Got a blog you think is worth sharing? A new recipe? Have a love advice question for Dr. Love? Leave it in the comment box.

4 Comments:

Blogger oboehobo said...

Avi, thanks so much! I visited the blog today to thank you for your comment on my post the other day, and didn't expect to see myself on it! You were right-a Jew is never really alone, and the ahavas Israel I've experienced is proof. Thanks again for being a friend, and have a great Shabbat. I know I have a lot to thank G-d for this week!

7:34 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

(Should I be responding on this blog or yours? :o)

Anytime. Have a great Shabbat! Talk to you soon,

- Me

10:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joey, you shouldn't have cut your hair. I know what you'll say, "But the army MADE me do it!" Tough patooties. And the new Hobo is from cincinatti. So she's technically not in town. And only avi knows her. But the rest of us may meet her sometimes soon. Anyhoo, you'll always be the real Hobo.

5:58 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

Oh Joey, you crack me up! "So thats it, eh?" HAHA!

Like Noam said, you'll always be the real hobo. You are the city-hall-podium ranting, lingerie store spoofing, lanky walking, fancy talking G.I. Joey Hobo Extraordinaire!

Tough patooties?

8:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved