Monday, September 24, 2007

In the News


Some news items that have caught my eye:


- President of Iran and notorious Holocaust denier Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is to speak at New York's Columbia University.


- Paris Hilton was spotted shopping at the H&M on Bloor Street in Toronto. (wow)


- The Canadian dollar is hovering at parity with the American dollar. And products in Canada remain overpriced compared to their American equivalents.


- Senior citizens are getting addicted to the easy-to-play Nintendo Wii

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for plugging my article man.

All three manufacturers still haven't gotten back to me about changing the prices. A shame really.

I really don't want to have to go down to the U.S. to buy my Xbox 360.

9:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved