Wednesday, February 17, 2010

If I dug a hole


(I wrote this elsewhere, but I thought I'd post it here:)

I made an incredible discovery recently. If I dug a hole, straight through the ground from Toronto, and I managed to burrow to the exact opposite side of the planet, I would wind up drowning in the Indian Ocean, not too far off the coast of Perth, Australia.

And that is why I have called off my Earth digging adventure.

Also a good warning for the folks in Tel Aviv. Don't dig it. You would wind up in the South Pacific, between New Zealand and South America.

But if you're in Eastern Mongolia, go for it! It's a great way to get to Argentina!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved