Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hillel Arts Retreat 05 - Photo/Video Batch 2

IMG_7712
Havdallah

These video clips will expire 30 days after the last download, so get them while you can! Just click on the desired link and follow the directions. If you couldn't make it to the retreat, watching these is the next best thing.

- Acapella circle (17 secs)
- "Need Somebody to Lean On" (10 secs)

My apologies to anyone that came here in search of pictures of themselves and didn't find what they were looking for. I still like you.

Enjoyed what you see here? Post something in the comments box. It makes all the web publishing headaches worth it.

Check out a mega-widescreen shot Ronen took here. I show up in it twice. It's quite interesting.

IMG_7700
What is Sophia looking at?

IMG_7707
Dan is mesmerized by Noam's skilled guitar stylings. Noah ain't too shabby either.

IMG_7727
Ronen wants to know where Avi gets his conditioner. Shiny!

IMG_7730
Sophia tracked down that model from the previous post, and he was willing to pose with her. His generosity knows no bounds.

IMG_7710
Dan is smelling the spice.

IMG_7714
Whos bongo hands are those in the corner?

IMG_7686
Tangerine meditation was one of the workshops that weekend.

stitch_woods
Need I say more?

IMG_7756
Noam and Avi look at their photos of the pee-stain.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. I have only one thing to say about that pictures of the woods.

Wow!

Avi, when you get here, you have to tell me how you took those pictures with the superwide angle. Must know!

Great pics overall. Especially enjoyed the Tangerine meditation with the other Avi.

Really missin you guys here.

1:29 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

You can't go wrong with tangerine meditation! It is relaxing, and it provides a great snack afterwards.

I'm really glad you liked the tall shot in the forest. It looks infinitely better when it is bigger. My technique is no secret - I'm happy to share it here: I just took a couple shots in 'stitch mode' on my Canon, then I used MGI Photosuite III to put it all together, After cropping it and adjusting the lighting in Photoshop, I resized it to the teeny weeny version you see here. I've saved a higher quality version which I would like to eventually print on a long sheet of photo paper. It would look quite snappy in a frame up on some random wall.

My next photo experiment will involve doing two stitches of a scene (both horizontal) and stitching them together to make an even larger, picture. I would not be combining them side-to-side, but one over the other. Does that make sense? It's hard to explain it in words. I could make a lil diagram, but just imagine this:

[1] [2] [3]
[4] [5] [6]

9:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo man, great site! Even better, don't worry about the movies if they disappear after 30 days. I backed them up for ya:

http://www.justiz.ca/camphillel/MVI_7706.AVI
http://www.justiz.ca/camphillel/MVI_7713.AVI

"I look out for my people."

9:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved