Monday, December 12, 2005

Live @ The Phoenix - A Barry Invitational


Barry (Mr. T) has something to say, so listen up:
First off I would like to open this post by wishing all of you the best of luck on your exams, I know you all are capable of getting 80% or better in any subject even Ukrainian Economics. I am sure most of you are more stressed then a parent who just saw their child's Christmas list which includes an Xbox 360. I know all of you can do it and as that redneck comedian says "getttrrrrr done!" (not sure about spelling)

The second thing: I would like to invite all of you and your friends and your friend's friends etc to the Phoenix Concert Hall Saturday night December 17th for Barry's Official Winter Break Kick-Off Party. Seeing how most of you have exams in the next 2 weeks, it is the perfect time to come relax and listen to some good music. Saturday is presented by Edge 102 as they go live to air. I know some of you are thinking clubs = lots of money and lots of hair gel. Well here is the scoop: it's $7.00 cover charge (less then a movie) and no dress code. Come out and tell all of your friends. I would like to get a big group there if possible. For those who are interested, contact me by e-mail.

2 Comments:

Blogger Avi said...

I am SO there! Is there moshing? :D

8:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i could guys..but alas, exams call to me! I'll be home studying, or at some guys house having a hopefully breakthrough study session. I wish you all good times though and I'll catch you after exams are done.

3:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved