Thursday, July 28, 2005

Photos from Virginia - batch 2

Here's some more shots. Keep it rocking.
army avi
My great great great great grandfather Moses Jefferson Washington Weinryb. He looks just like me! Civil War veteran and decorated hero.

pillars
More Virginian pillars at U of V.

yikes
If you want to know what this is, e-mail me. Otherwise you can just assume that it is robotic death hands tearing into an organic block of steely flesh. Actually, that is what it is.

Coming soon: Some crazy wide angle shots, a tale of a swastika skirt, and the usual Shul of Rock mayhem you have come to love. Stick this site in your favourites list, because it just gets more rockin' from here.

Questions? Concerns? Cranky? Leave it all in a comment.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hottie! lol. lookin good soldier

11:17 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

Damn hoochies!

7:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenn...I agree. But back off. He's mine!! And if you ever try and contact him...I will beat you up. I'd be scared if I were you. You were warned in advance!
:) have a nice day!

7:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen bitch, what Jenn wants, Jenn gets. Back off. You don't own him! lol_ so cute!

7:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved