Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's...


Joker and Harley Quinn


From left to right: Green Lantern, Superman, Elektra, Wonder Woman, and a squatting Spider-Man. (That is a rebel pilot in the orange.)

I'm passionate about comic books and...Wait! Come back! I'm not going to overwhelm this site with crazy comic imagery. Relax. Some don't like the stuff as much as I do. I understand that. The fact is, one of the world's biggest comic conventions just wrapped up in Chicago. I'm talking about the WWC. There were more than 56,000 people there. There were many guests, including Kevin Smith, Frank Miller, and reps from Lucasfilm as well as almost every publisher in North America. To celebrate, here are some random pics of adults running around in spandex tights courtesy of Theiggsta, bsw96, zchendevlemh and Archibald Jude. Whoo hoo!


Green Lantern and Supergirl stand on either side of a Jawa. Incidentally, both Green Lantern #3 and Supergirl #1 are being released today. For you Y fans (see earlier post), the new Y comes out today, revealing the current status of Yorick's girlfriend, Beth.


Boba and baby.


Batgirl and Nightwing. Who has the tighter top?

2 Comments:

Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Just passing through, I'm liking the blog by the way.

10:54 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

Thanks man. I just peeped yours, and I like what I see. Great blog!

2:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved