Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Park Party this Wed



Hey gang. From the zany minds of B Squared (Barry and Ben-Zi) comes their latest feat --- a get-together in Earl Bales Park. We want to play some soccer-baseball, but if there are not enough people, we'll settle for frisbee. All the details you need:

Where: Earl Bales Park - meeting place is the monument, just off Bathurst
When: 3 PM on Wednesday (Apr 19th). After your Yom Tov meal you can work off your calories by strutting over to the park for some sporty fun
Why: Cause we wanna

The weather is expected to be gorgeous (17 C and sunny) ! So bring a hat, water bottle, and your own matzah. Oh, and RSVP in the comments box here if you know you are coming. It helps.

By the way, I have an afikoman present for you - an mp3 mashup of The White Stripes' "Seven Nation Army" with Weezer's "Hashpipe". It's very cool. Courtesy of Sistawife

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE!!! I say I say DUDE!!! YEAH BUDDY!!! I'll bring my Pesach spinach (aka: those chocolate thingies that make really big messes!)

9:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm tired and preparing for an exam... I meant I'm bringing for me... Cuz I can't stand matzoh. Never could... BLECH!!!

9:37 am  
Blogger Avi said...

Good luck with the exams, Popeye.

6:44 pm  
Blogger tamwinegust said...

Popeye?

9:24 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

The spinach reference...

12:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has come to my attention I don't have any of those chocolate bars. I guess that should level the playing field and keep me from completely dominating everyone that shows...

9:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved