Monday, April 10, 2006

Shul Bulletin

Joey (left) and Eli/Snoopy pose for me at Big Apple Pizza in Jerusalem. Click to enlarge.

  • I tried out Audioblogging today. By calling a number in the states, Blogger automatically uploads your audio into a streaming mp3. Here's my stupid little test:
this is an audio post - click to play
  • G.I. Joey called in from Israel. He is doing well, although too much guard duty makes him antsy. He's got a shot at getting promoted, and there is a chance he may be visiting Toronto in about three months! He wishes all his dear friends only the best, and a 'Chag Sameach' to all.
  • Moshe (aka Mocchin) has updated his blog. Read about (and see!) his latest Japanese adventure here.
  • Samantha Israel has not updated her blog in over a month. I'm guessing that the whole 'marriage thing' has kept her busy. Either that, or her role as production editor at Financial Post Business Magazine.
  • Right now, when you google me, the first word you see is 'Stupidity'. Not cool. (Unless you use quotes. Then it doesn't happen)
  • I had an awesome web cam convo with Snoopy the other day. He's looking healthy - although the camera made his skin a little orange. Reminded me of an oompa-loompa. Heh.
  • I had an epic showdown with a pair of scissors the other day. A Chinese lady in a Russian hairdressing place used scissors that were made in Taiwan to cut my hair which was grown in Canada. The result? Less hair on my head! Yeah, that's what a haircut is. Now you know.
  • I have two exams tommorow. More studying, less blogging! I've got to remember that!
  • Gwyneth Paltrow just named her first born son Moses. According to JTA: "Paltrow comes from a rabbinical dynasty in Minsk on her father’s side."
  • Spider-Man 3 has a website up. You can grab some cool wallpaper.
  • Toronto has been named the 15th best place in the world to live! Highest on the list? Zurich. Lowest? A tie at #50 between Osaka, Japan and Milan, Italy. Highest Canadian city? Vancouver at number 3.

This has been a Shul of Rock shul bulletin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oompa-loompa?

What kind of way is that to describe your friend?

Chuh.

Hehe. Thanks for mentioning and showing the pic though.

7:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, my next exam is in less than an hour! Wowie zowie. Why am I web surfing instead of studying? Why Snoopy, why?!?!

8:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved