Monday, June 26, 2006

Video: Joey's Message to You

I have been sitting on this video for seven months. I don't know why. For no concrete reason whatsoever, I allowed this heartfelt clip to languish in the obscurity of my hard drive. And now it is here.

It is a message from Joey to you. It was recorded on 'New Year's Eve' 2006, at Kibbutz Ramat Rachel, in Yerushalayim. It was a very last minute thing, but before Joey split, I asked him if he could record a message for everyone back home. He didn't want to, and I only pushed a little, but he quickly gave in. I think he kind of liked the idea, but he didn't want the attention.

I'm sorry I didn't put it online sooner. I guess it felt kind of weird taking something so personal, and throwing it into the public domain. I'm glad I did. Here's Joey:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved