Friday, July 21, 2006

11 000


I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for swinging by this blog. We hit 11 000 page loads today, and we are very proud. It's not a lot compared to some of the big boys out there, but I take pride in that fact that the Shul of Rock is ad-free, carries interesting articles, and features fun pictures, videos, and the Dr. Love advice column. Plus we have some incredible readers.

As I write this, we have surpassed 11 023, and we are well on our way to 12 k. Thanks for making it possible.


To celebrate, here is a wonky look back at a post from almost exactly one year ago. I like how the comments for it feature Sophia and I complaining about selecting courses, and then Snoopy jumps in with some words. And there is Brad. Mr. Brad, if you are still a reader, say hi some time. We miss you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I thought the bots weren't able to post here. Does this mean that's from a real person?

The nerve!

Oh, and congrats man. Hehe.

7:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx Jenya! That's great stuff! Keep it coming!

9:52 am  
Blogger Avi said...

I don't know how that made it through, but I just deleted it.

Don't worry folks, the only comments I delete are those that contain spam, hate, and overt profanity.

10:19 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So my comment looks totally and utterly useless now! Sweet!

10:46 am  
Blogger Avi said...

LoL. Yep.

7:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved