Thursday, July 06, 2006

Rock, Shul of

First off, I'm sorry if anything in the previous post offended anyone's sensibilities.

It is summer time, and that means it is time to RAWK! Edgefest II is rolling into town on July 16th, and it will feature enough new rock to make your head spin. Three stages, each with a rotating list of acts. That's a lot of bands. I already have my ticket, and if you want in, now is the time to do it. Prices are already being reduced, so if you want to spend a day under the sun watching some great live performances (and some not so great - Hey Moe, remember Project Wyze?), then Edgefest II is the way to go.

I'll see you in the moshpit.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are they doing the three stage setup at the Ampitheatre?

6:43 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

I have no idea! I've never been to that venue, but I'm guessing that maybe they have the other stages on site, just outside of it, and people can come and go by waving their ticket stub/pass or whatever. It's probably all enclosed, actually.

6:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a vip pass from edgefest 98....I wonder if I flashed it raelly fast, if they'd notice?

7:21 pm  
Blogger tamwinegust said...

Well, in the old venue that was on the site of what the Ampitheatre is now, there used to be a rotating stage. Now THAT'S Rockin'

8:19 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

How bout that Lord of the Rings stage? It rotates, folds, flips, and gives haircuts!

10:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too bad its being cancelled before I got a chance to see it...ah well.

8:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved