Thursday, January 26, 2006

Blogger's Diarrhea



I feel so ashamed! I just got off the phone with Dr. Love. He reminded me that I should get off my ass and update the Shul of Rock. "Is the Shul closed?" he asked.

The answer is "NO". This is the Shul that never closes. After returning from Israel, I was jetlagged, hit by school, and confronted with other random crap, but not one day went by that I didn’t ponder what I should post on this site. Well, rather than making one specific post, I figure I’ll just warm myself up by discussing a wide array of topics, and from this point on, the hard hitting posts you’ve all come to expect will return.

The Shul of Rock is like a fine wine – it only gets better with age. Every single blog post brings this place closer to perfection. Every picture is a jewel in the S of R crown – every video clip is a horse in the S of R stable. Each word written is a word to be remembered and cherished. Well… that’s my humble opinion anyway.

Let the Blogger’s Diarrhea begin!


- The Hadracha trip to Israel and Poland was incredible! I have yet to upload my (hundreds) of photos, but once I do, prepare to be blown away. I learned a lot, and I feel like a changed person.

- Seeing S of R fans G.I. Joey and Snoopy was a real treat! Words cannot express the joy.

- Some assholes from a Messianic Jew group (read Christian) showed up at my grandmother’s nursing home to perform and ‘mingle’ with residents. A formal complaint has been launched. The very idea of Christian evangelists preying on Jewish seniors (the majority Holocaust survivors) makes me sick. If this makes you angry, and you want to get involved with stopping these creeps, go to
http://www.jewsforjudaism.org/ .

- Hillel of Greater Toronto is hosting a really cool art show. It ends on Sunday, but the reception is tomorrow (Jan 26th). I’ve got four photographs in the show, but don’t let that stop you from attending. Wine and cheese, people! You can’t go wrong. There will also be a live performance by Kol Neshama.


- Ya'll remember Benji? – Well, he’s back in Toronto, so expect more zany hijinks from him. Or as Ben would say: "Muahahahahah!"

- In the mood for a good laugh? How long has it been since you’ve seen that classic South Park episode, "The Passion of the Jew"? It’s surprising how well it has aged. You can view the entire episode in this embedded player right here. (Copyright holders, please note that this is a weblink, and the content is not actually stored on this site.)



More posts are on the horizon! Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's some cool stuff mano.

I'm glad to see you actually had some time to update the latest. Don't forget, my last update is still waiting to be posted.

Missin everybody back home.

11:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved