Friday, January 27, 2006

Welcome to the S of R Theatre



Welcome to the Shul of Rock Theatre. I'd like to thank YouTube for providing the webspace. I also wish to thank the Shul of Rock Players. This time around, the cast includes Noam, Moe, Mr. T, Benzi, and myself. Enjoy the show!

It's a double-feature today. We will begin with the epic movie Fort Adventures. It is the charming tale of a bunch of idiots that build a fort in a living room. It collapses, and they blame Moe.



The second film is a little more experimental. It is the artsy short Descent Into Chaos. In this video, a bunch of idiots improv a scene using a "That 70s Show" style camera spinning technique. Things immediately descend into a chaos which is both somewhat humorous, and exceedingly disturbing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

Erase! Erase! Try again if you want, but erase! Also, I don't get the boxing day flyer thing (just as a side note).

I see you kept to your script dude. It's honourable that you kept it going, even through the mess. Don't try the high thing for the script again. Just try something creative.

11:42 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

Relax Snoop! Further videos will be far more normal. I was just experimenting with the format - plus Noam begged me to get the second video online. I refrained from putting up another cut where he shows up topless.
I should post the one where we are all chilling in my hotel room, eh?

2:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved