Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Back in the Saddle

Hi gang. I'm back in Toronto after a delightful time in St. Agathe, Quebec with Sophia and her family, extended family, dog, and crazy neighbour.

The picture you should be seeing here is untouched. It is just some of the beauty I witnessed through my lense while shooting around Lake Manitou. Gorgeous stuff, it is.


I 'owe' you pics from the Israel rally, as well as images from 'la belle province'.

In other news, a crate showed up at my door today with half-a-dozen manga books for me to review. As I signed for them, I thought a kindly 'eat your heart out, Mocchin!', but upon realizing that since he is the world traveller, it should really be I that does the heart eating.

Oh, alright. Here is another shot from St. Agathe. You'll have to click it to enlarge:



Mel Gibson is a rabid anti-Semite? I had no idea!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you do owe! So start paying!

4:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish they would start sending me stuff to review. I'm only playing my own stuff until they send me games to review. Lucky you.

5:34 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

It took a while for the stuff to start coming, and it isn't too often. Sometimes I have to solicit publishers to send me their wares for reviewing.
Congrats on the latest article! You bumped my 'Children of the Grave' review down the page, but I'll forgive you.
I might see you in the 'blue' box if I don't go to Bnai tonight.

Have an easy fast ya'll.

9:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved