Friday, August 04, 2006

Grad school?


Thinking about continuing after your undergraduate studies? Here's a list of interesting books that are available on Amazon.ca that may be of service to you:

Graduate school: Winning strategies for getting in with or without excellent grades (Paperback) by David Gerald Mumby
CDN$ 16.93 Click here for more info.

The GED For Dummies (Paperback) by Murray Shukyn
CDN$ 16.71 Click here for more info.

Getting What You Came for: The Smart Student's Guide to Earning an M.A. or a PH.D. (Paperback) by Robert L. Peters
CDN$ 14.40 Click here for more info.

Remember, you get free shipping if you spend $39 or more. I'd recommend taking a look at your local good used book store first, though.

GEDs? I'm scared.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you planning to leave Toronto?
Which schools are you applying to, Avi?

11:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another good one:

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/item/books-978076412603/0764126032/How+To+Prepare+For+The+Ged?ref=Search+Books%3a+'GED'

12:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Books? C'mon, only the Japanese use books for this stuff. On a more important note, I SAW JOEY!!! WOO HOO!!! IT WAS AWESOME...but my camera broke...damn it...Ha Ha!

5:54 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

Joey! Moe! It warms the heart to hear that you two got to see each other.

I heard about your troubles with the training program, Joey. That's really tough. I wish you the greatest luck, and I hope you make it through.

Moe and Joe(y), what is the best way to contact ya'll right now? Joey, do you still have the same cell # as before, after the phone theft incident? And Moe, should I just wait until you return to Japan, or is there a way for me to call you now too? I haven't spoken to you since May! Ridiculous!

I'm watching Fox News as I write this, and seeing the advanced Iranian rockets landing in Haifa is breaking my heart.

All the best to both of you,

- Avi

8:59 pm  
Blogger Avi said...

Still waiting for an answer.

9:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

___________________________________________________
<< List
Jewish Bloggers
Join >>
Copyright 2005-2011 - All Rights Reserved